It is important to check that information in your external reservation system matches that found in GetYourGuide's system so that your product can connect properly.
For rare situations when a connection fails, please review the error message as it often helps identify the issue. If you need assistance understanding the root cause of the error, please contact your reservation system for support.
There are a few reasons why you might not be able to connect. Here you can find the most common reasons:
- After entering your booking system from the dropdown list and your product ID you will receive an automatic error message if something is incorrect.
- Double-check that the product ID matches the ID found in your reservation system and the product that you’re trying to connect.
- Make sure you enable the connection in your reservation system for all products you want to connect.
- If you are not able to identify the discrepancy, please contact your reservation system support team for assistance.
If there are insufficient availability slots in your product, it won't be able to connect.
- Check that you have available booking slots in your external reservation system and that you have enabled sharing availability via API with GetYourGuide.
- If you have confirmed that the product has available timeslots but still receive a no availability error when trying to connect, please contact your reservation system support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot and help you fix the issue.
Invalid ticket category
The reservation or booking call specified a ticket category that is not configured for the requested product.
- The ticket categories, such as adult, child, or senior, do not match the ones set in GetYourGuide and those in the reservation system.
- Make sure you have identical ticket categories on both systems.
A reservation test will be triggered, and this error will appear if this is not consistent.
If this error occurs and you cannot identify the discrepancy, please contact your reservation system support team for assistance.
The given date and time zone do not match
You have different time zones set in your external reservation system and GetYourGuide's system.
Make sure the time zone is the same in both reservation systems.
Please note the timezone is determined by the location of the tour (meeting point), not by your Supplier account details.