Required Business Documentation Information to be a Supply Partner at GetYourGuide

After registering as a supply partner, you will have access to your Supplier Portal and be able to create activities and get bookings right away. However, we require you to provide your legal registration details, tax details, payment details, and your liability insurance as soon as you can otherwise you may face payment delays or get blocked from receiving payment.  Below you can find the exact documents you need.

Upon joining GetYourGuide, you will be asked to confirm the status of your business, whether you trade as either a “Registered Company” (Entity/Corporation) or an “Individual Trader” (Sole trader/Sole Proprietorship) . The documents we ask for differ depending on your Legal Status, or if you are a US-based supply partner/supplier.

For Registered Companies

  1. Company Registration Number
  2. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
  3. VAT Identification Number (if VAT registered)
  4. Insurance policy (if applicable)

For Individual Traders

  1. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
  2. VAT Identification Number (if VAT registered)
  3. Insurance policy (if applicable)

If you are a United States-based supplier:

  1. Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
  2. Sales Tax Identification Number (if Sales Tax ID registered)
  3. Insurance policy (if applicable)
  4. W-9 Form

Company Registration Number (CRN):
The number which should be entered is the identification number provided by your local authorities on registering your company.

[For USA only]
You must provide the number of one of the three identification documents:

Employer Identification Number (EIN)
A company’s main tax identification number, also known as a “Federal Identification Number” (FEIN). It contains 9 numbers in the following format: XX-XXXXXXX

Social Security Number (SSN)
An identification number used by the IRS in the administration of federal tax laws. It is issued by the Social Security Administration (SSA)

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
An identification number used by the IRS in the administration of federal tax laws. It is issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

Insurance policy:
This is the third-party liability insurance which covers you and your business in case something happens during your activity.

  • The document should include the following:
  • Insurance Provider name
  • Start date and Expiry date of policy
  • Coverage of the insurance
  • Insurance policy number

Tax Identification Number (TIN)
The number provided by your local tax authority when you registered your business. You can find information about different countries’ tax identification numbers here (OECD), including the local terminology for your number, its format, and where you can locate it.

VAT Identification Number (Value-Added Tax)
A VAT number is a unique identification number that’s assigned to every business registered for VAT (or equivalent, for example, sales tax/GST/HST). VAT numbers are only given to businesses registered for VAT.

[For USA only]
Sales Tax Identification Number
A sales tax ID is a number provided by the state tax authority on registering to collect taxes in-state (as opposed to EIN/SSN which are issued at the federal level) and shows up on your sales tax permit

[For USA only] W-9 Form
A compulsory Internal Revenue Service (IRS) document requesting your “Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification”.

Please be reminded that all required documents must be provided or you will face a payment block and delays in the payout. To enter or update your documentation information:

  1. Log in to the Supplier Portal here

  2. Go to the account dropdown (Your name and logo) > Company profile

  3. Under ‘Company Information’, fill in your details for Company Registration number or Professional License number (EIN or SSN or ITIN for US-Suppliers)

  4. Under ‘Insurance’, fill in your details for your Liability Insurance

  5. Go to Finance in the top navigation bar

  6. Click on the ‘Payment Details’ tab. Under the ‘Tax Details’ section, enter your VAT ID (if VAT-registered) and your Tax Identification Number and Country

  7. [For US-based Suppliers only] Upload your W-9 Form

For more information on filling out your Tax Details and VAT details, please see here: How to share your Tax Details with GetYourGuide (mandatory) or Tax details - US suppliers

Articles in this section